Table of Contents
Top PPC tools
PPC is one of the most profitable forms of digital marketing and almost every business uses it to generate more revenue online.
If you regularly manage large PPC campaigns for your business or on behalf of your clients then you must have proper knowledge of the right PPC tools in order to effectively manage and optimize your ad campaigns.
Start using the below 7 PPC tools to supercharge your PPC campaigns.
Proper optimization of no PPC campaign is ever completed if you don’t know how to use the Adwords Editor properly.
Adwords Editor is a free tool provided by Google that lets you complete all the editing tasks like changing keyword types, raising your lowering bids, changing URLs etc. within your AdWords campaigns even when you are offline. When you have full control of your accounts then you can make better decisions which in turn improves the ROI of your ad campaigns.
Once you have made the changes, you can upload them across all your campaigns.
The latest version of the Adwords Editor is 12.3 and here are some of the new features of this version:
- You can view and download search term reports based on campaign, ad groups or any other custom metrics.
- You can create custom intent audiences.
- You can make direct edits in your campaigns with CSV imports.
- Adwords Editor now supports TrueView for Action.
Ubersuggest is a comprehensive keyword suggestion tool that lets you search the best keywords for your PPC campaign. The biggest advantage of this tool is that it is free to use.
Here are the top features offered by Ubersuggest:
- You can find an overview on everything like the search volume, seasonality, CPC and competition of the keywords.
- The tool is free to use and you can use it as many times as you need without any limitations.
- The keyword difficulty score lets you see how difficult it is to outrank your PPC competitors and with the help of Competitive Intelligence you can who is spending money on Pay Per Click and the tool also displays your ad copy.
- The tool automatically fetches keywords using Keyword Planner and Google Suggest.
When you target the right keywords and place the right bids, your campaigns automatically starts to deliver results.
Bing Ads Intelligence is another powerful keywords analysis tool that lets you to easily research keywords and gauge their performance on the Bing network.
The major benefits of the Bing Ads Intelligence Tool are:
- The tool is free to use and you can work with a large group of keyword lists comprising of around 2,00,000 words.
- You have the power to perform integrated research on keyword and bid estimates.
- You can take the help of the powerful Bing Network keyword analysis and data, such as relevance, volume, cost history and more to quickly build your lists of suggested keywords.
- You can easily optimise your campaigns based on the actions of your potential customers and adjust your bids accordingly like spending more on what’s working and less on what’s not.
- You can quickly adjust your bidding strategy based on pricing data for keyword-specific metrics such as clicks, impressions, position, click-through rate and cost per click.
- Use keyword research templates that take you straight to the data story you want to see.
Adalysis is one of the best PPC management software that lets you cut down on your Adwords management time and focus only on items that needs fixing. Here are the top features of Adalysis:
- A special set of algorithms that automatically monitors your Adwords account and trigger alerts only when any items needs fixing. This drastically saves your time.
- With the help of custom alerts, you can prioritize your actions so that you don’t lose your customer.
- The platform continuously tests all enabled ads using Adwords data and you have the power to automatically pause or replace ads that are underperforming.
- The intelligent algorithm automatically tells you what ad groups and keywords can benefit from Quality Score improvement.
- With the help of the landing page tool, you can optimize the user experience and check broken links.
- With live and interactive reporting, the tool pulls data in real time to give you accurate and up-to-date information.
With the help of the Facebook Power Editor, you can efficiently run your large scale advertisement campaigns across Facebook and Instagram.
Here are the top features offered by the Power Editor:
- Similar to the Adwords editor, you can easily make bulk edits to multiple ad settings – such as budgets, audiences and scheduling all at once.
- You can easily revise your calls to action in several ads across your Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network ads.
- You can easily set up campaigns for A/B tests by creating a copy of an entire campaign, then varying the duplicate.
Click fraud still remains a major threat for advertisers with around 40% of internet traffic being non-human. ClickCease is a great tool that automatically detects and blocks invalid clicks from bots and competitors.
Here is how ClickCease works:
- It tracks each and every click on your ads and collects data for further analysis.
- A specialized algorithm helps to separate valid clicks from bot clicks.
- The ad is hidden from the fraudster. This assures that your ad gets seen only by real humans.
Some of the top features offered by ClickCease are:
- The tool provides 24X7 click fraud monitoring.
- With automatic click fraud prevention, your ads never get seen by fraudulent bots.
- With the help of custom detection rules, you are free to add rules that assures your ads get seen by real potential customers.
- You get detailed reports with 360 degree views of each and every click.
- The Adwords refunds agent automatically files for a refund every 2 months.
Shape offers an easy way to control, organize and collaborate on your ad spend. You can organize your campaign spend across all channels into custom budgets that exactly matches your strategy and needs.
Here are the top features offered by this tool:
- You have the power to create a trusted place which your team can get access anytime in order to get detailed answers about any budget.
- Your campaigns run on autopilot meaning your campaigns automatically pauses when they near the budget targets and automatically restarted at the start of the next cycle.
- Shape offers an easy platform to manage campaigns with recurring monthly spend targets just as easily as limited-time promotions.
- The tool sends you automatic spend alerts that notifies you when to take action. Moreover, the unique automated solutions handle the rest.
- The Smartsync feature detects and tracks newly created campaigns and imports them to Shape.
- You can search, filter, and create custom tags for all your company’s data.
- You can take direct actions on your shape account and the changes are automatically applied across all your campaigns in Adwords.
PPC campaigns remains one of the most popular methods of online advertising. Using the right tools to manage your campaigns can make a huge difference improving the success of campaigns. The above tools are extremely useful in improving the overall ROI of your ad campaigns.