Ultimate Benefits of SEO for E-commerce Websites
Yes, this is the right place to know more about E-commerce SEO Benefits.
In this post, I’m going to talk about the list of secrets strategy and guides that’ll give extremely beneficial for your e-commerce website.
Let’s get started!
Are you running an e-commerce business website?
It’s tough to get a good number of search engine traffic organically to your online store.
You are probably thinking or heard about SEO but not fully understand how SEO can benefit from an e-commerce website for the long run.
Why is SEO important for every e-commerce website that gets extremely benefit?
If you’re interested in making consistent sales from your online store, so you need to set up first.
So to promoting the e-commerce store, there are several strategies to bring traffic to your website. Still, SEO is one of the right approaches for a long-term business run and increasing organic traffic from search engines.
Please look at here:
Here is the link that you might read more about it.
The importance of e-commerce SEO success with this statistic – 90% online activity start with search engine search.
You must think about SEO if you like to boost your business online.
If you can optimise the perfect way to your website for search engine, you will get the right kind of traffic for great e-commerce SEO success.
You can read this full guide for E-commerce SEO tips that work to improve your store more organic visitor to convert into sales.
You need to understand first a basic SEO and some actionable tactics to build your e-commerce traffic.
SEO Bring Traffic And Convert The Traffic Into Sales That Benefit Your E-commerce Business:
You will be agreed that for every 100 visitors to your website, you can get two or three sells.
There is no secret to implementing the right SEO strategy can increase your website visitors, and with 2.5% conversation rate you will get on average.
If you run an SEO for your e-commerce website, you must set up a content marketing plan.
Content is king, and it’s the most critical part to boost SEO and google trust first.
We are always focusing on user intent to produce any content.
This is important in SEO to e-commerce success.
Improves E-commerce User Experience and SEO Optimisation To Get Actual Benefits:
Google is now more focusing on user experience to increase better rank in SEO.
User experience not only helps you for SEO point of view. It’ll help your branding as well.
How can you boost your e-commerce user experience?
Here are a few quick tips that you should follow to improve your website.
● Curated Bundles and Collections
● Easy Search Options
● Eliminate checkout distractions
● Live Chat
● Great Product Photos
● Enhance Website Navigation (Product Search)
● Minimise the Hassle in the Checkout Process
● Improve Customer Service
● Take advantage of Social Media Networks.
● Include Customer Reviews
● Tweak and personalise your transaction emails
● Educate with high-quality content
For improving SEO Optimization for your e-commerce website, you need to add more details content about your every product pages, and you should optimise from all aspects such as Text Optimization, Images Optimization, and URL Optimization.
I’d strongly recommend SEO for all business owners to focus more on increasing organic traffic.
How To Get Advantage By SEO optimise for Your E-commerce Website:
Do you know that 79% of US and 87% of UK consumers order online what they want?
Now this modern technology affected shoppers behaviour and therefore, more people like to start an online e-commerce business.
You are one of them who like to sell on the web, or you might have an online e-commerce store and way to boost visibility and popularity.
SEO is the perfect way to optimise your online e-commerce store to get more visibility on the web.
Let’s have a look at the list of methods to get SEO ranking for search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
An Important To Go For Optimize High-Impact Pages First Of Your E-commerce Website:
High impact pages mean where most of the traffic is visiting on your E-commerce website.
The most cases, the high impact pages are homepage, product or category pages, and blog posts.
That’s why you need to focus on the best SEO practices to make those pages profitable for your e-commerce business.
Here are the best e-commerce SEO practices that you need to use:
1: Determine targeted keywords.
● Use right keyword tools > SEMrush, Ahref, KWfinder, Uberssugest.
● Refine your list of keyword
● Find your competitors’ strategy.
2: Using long-tail keywords.
3: Write unique & compelling Meta tags for each page.
4: Using ALT tags for images.
5: Always Use SEO, friendly URLs.
6: You Must Optimize Your Homepage.
7: Don’t forget to optimise product pages.
● Make unique product descriptions.
● Incorporate customer reviews and rating
● Keep out-of-stock product pages live.
● Set up a rich snippet to increase your CTR with rich snippets.
8: Optimize Categories & Tag Pages.
● Link to related categories
● Top products
You shouldn’t miss any of these metrics that I have mentioned above for optimising your high impact pages for SEO purposes.
The activity of SEO for E-commerce That Internal Linking Strategically:
It’ll make more link juice that page you’ll link to, and it helps better E-commerce SEO.
Here’s the three-way you can interlinking to your e-commerce website.
1. You must link to high priority pages of your website –
You can link to your main categories or product/ services pages from your e-commerce website navigation and footer section.
2. Using Breadcrumbs –
It’s helping robots and spiders to find way back to your homepage.
For a visitor, it’s helpful to the direction when navigating from one page to other pages.
3. Linking out to related products pages –
You must add a section which is recommending related products to your customers. It’ll also help to increase your sales.
Make Your E-commerce Website User-Friendly:
It would help if you remembered first that you have built or you need to make your e-commerce website for your customers.
So make sure that your e-commerce website as user-friendly as possible.
You don’t want they’ll leave your website within they just landed your webpages.
Therefore, you need to follow a few things to organise your E-commerce website structure such as
- Your website organise structure –
● Navigation must be easier to understand.
● Using your audience language.
● Your search bar to be visible.
● Make your checkout process faster.
● You may have a live chat widget.
● Make your contact details visible so your customers can easily reach out.
2. Improving your e-commerce website page load speed –
As you know, people don’t like to wait. Moreover, Google also considers site speed for SEO ranking.
You must follow these to increase your e-commerce website page speed:
● Decrease Files size
● Compressing Videos, Images
● Upgrading your hosting
● Installation of CDN ( Content Delivery Network)
CDN, It’s helping to improve loading speed and security as well.
Check now your e-commerce website speed!
3. Your e-commerce website must be optimised for mobile users –
According to a survey, about 79% of customers shopping through mobile devices.
So it’s most important to optimise your e-commerce website for mobile-friendly.
It’s also an SEO ranking signal for a mobile-friendly website.
Blogging is an essential part of your e-commerce success:
Blogging is an essential part of any e-commerce website success.
Here’s the list of statistics on blogging:
● 23% usage time is spent on reading a blog.
● 80% of users are interested in reading blogs.
● Regular blogging agency has 97% inbound links.
● 60% of US customers are making purchases by reading a blog.
● 70% of readers consider trusting an agency based on blogging.
Now you need to know how you can be more effective in your blogging.
● You need to publish more consistently high-quality content.
● It would help if you invited influencer in your niche to guest post for your website.
● You always have to be a unique, engaging and relevant with more informative.
● It would be best if you allowed comments for more engagement about the topic. It’s helping to increase your content length.
● You need to produce SEO friendly title.
● You need to improve readability by using subtitles, bullet points and visually.
● You must add the social sharing button to increase social share.
● You can include some of the relevant keywords and use your audience language.
● You can guest post on the related website in your niche to build high-quality backlinks and get your brand exposure.
● At least I would say that you must promote everywhere as you can.
Performing Technical SEO Audit For Your E-commerce Website Regularly and Fix It:
If you like to make a robust online presence, you must complete a technical SEO audit.
It’s vital to maintain your E-commerce website health.
There is some excellent SEO tool for a technical audit that you might be using such as SEMRush & Moz Pro.
As you know that Google’s updating their algorithm frequently, so you must go through the SEO audit to find out the outdated content and errors, and fix them for better e-commerce SEO ranking.
What are the technical E-commerce SEO that you should keep up to date?
● You need to avoid content duplication.
● You will have to add XML sitemap.
● Find the list of errors by checking Google search console.
● You need to keep following the Google algorithm updates.
To avoid duplicate content issues, you can use
● 301 redirect
● Re=”canonical” tag
● Meta robots noindex
● Using tools like Screaming Frog, Siteliner or Copy scape.
Increasing E-commerce Conversion Rate That Profit Your Business:
If you like to improve the conversation rate of your e-commerce business, so you need to know first what you are going to sell.
After knowing that, you should source your products and set up your e-commerce store.
A conversation is not happening usually, and you have to think to optimise for that.
This is the most critical metric that can make increase revenue of your e-commerce business.
Understand Store Conversion Rates First –
To understand the conversation rate is the percentage of traffic that complete the desired action.
You can see the list of typical conversation for any e-commerce website such as
● Online sale.
● Adding a product to cart.
● Adding an item to wishlist.
● Email subscription
● Social sharing
● Any KPI that valuable
What is Good E-commerce Conversion Rate on average?
At first, you need to know that the average an e-commerce website conversion rate is 1% – 2%.
If you do the all right way, you can expect to get the sale at least a 2% conversion rate from your E-commerce website.
An Example for Calculate Conversion Rate –
If you are getting 10,000 traffic to your e-commerce store and receive 100 conversion rate for some time so this is mean that 1% conversion rate of your online store.
Top 4 Tools to Improve E-commerce Conversion Rates –
Some of the beneficial tools help you to analyse your current conversion rate issues.
Please have a look at my favourite tools here –
Please have a look at the conversion rate optimisation big commerce abandon cart –
You may see also the conversion rate optimisation of search statistics here –
31 Way to Boost E-commerce Conversion Rates:
1. You must use high-quality images and video on your product pages.
2. You can offer free shipping.
3. You may give coupon codes.
4. You need to think to provide competitively priced.
5. You can tweak and test the checkout process.
6. You can use cart abandonment software.
7. Always use live chat software.
8. Get certified let user knows your e-commerce store is safe to go.
9. You must set up a structure that helps visitors to find products easily.
10. You should make checkout that user-friendly and easy to understand quickly.
11. You should show the shopping cart contents.
12. Offer your users to checkout as guests.
13. You should put detailed descriptions for each product of your sale.
14. You should ask your customers to put the review on the products.
15. Create “Add to Cart” and “Checkout” buttons prevalent.
16. You might add product testimonials if possible.
17. You should offer a product return policy.
18. You must optimise your e-commerce store for mobile-friendly.
19. You should display a phone number on the top of the website that users can find quickly.
20. You should update valuable content.
21. You must capture emails
22. Grab the user’s attention.
23. Always use “Calls to Action.”
24. Show clearly your unique selling points.
25. Pay attention to spelling to check.
26. You need to measure your e-commerce conversion rate optimisation.
27. You should always be testing consistently.
28. You can use chatbots
29. Think for personalisation
30. Always make progress bars on checkout
31. You should add filters for category pages
FAQ About E-commerce SEO Benefits:
If you have any questions for your e-commerce website or business, you should read the list of questions and answers that I have mentioned below.
Our ratings and reviews affecting SEO for e-commerce sites?
Most of the customers are going for review and following star rating before buying any product from an e-commerce website.
So this is not just important only, reviews are the lifeblood for any e-commerce website.
There is no direct effect on SEO, but it’ll help to increase the length of content for the product pages, and that helps in SEO.
What is the Top 10 SEO strategy for E-commerce sites?
E-commerce website marketing is hard to get success, and it’s too competitive.
However, if you follow a few essential SEO strategies for long-run, you’d surely get rank on Google to boost your traffic for your e-commerce website.
Top 10 SEO strategies are –
● Make SEO friendly URLs
● Adding unique Meta tags for each product and categories pages.
● Make user-friendly content for product details.
● Install a blog and update the content frequently.
● Always put alt tag for any images you use.
● Your e-commerce store should be mobile friendly and increase in speed.
● You need to fix all the errors of mobile usability.
● Also, fix the HTML issues.
● To getting SEO ranking, you should implement AMP.
● You must focus on off-page SEO aspects.
How can I do technical SEO for my e-commerce websites?
The ultimate solution that I’d highly recommended you SEMrush tool.
You don’t have spent much time to find any technical errors on your e-commerce websites.
You need to get register and put your website on the search bar to get the list of technical SEO suggestion with just a single click.
This is the best solutions for technical SEO audit for any e-commerce website owner.
What is the best SEO tool for e-commerce in 2019?
There are many SEO tools for e-commerce websites.
● Moz Pro
● Raven tool
However, I’d highly recommended you SEMRush is one best SEO tool for any e-commerce website.
SEMRush is not an SEO tool; it’s the ultimate marketing tool for any agency.
Why it’s an essential tool for your online store?
● You can optimise your online store from every angle.
● You can to the next level of your ad campaigns.
● You can manage social media online.
● You can do competitors website analysis.
● You can find the list of competitors ranking and traffic keywords within a single click.
And many more.
Conclusion on the Benefits of E-commerce SEO:
I hope you would appreciate it if you read this guide on E-commerce SEO benefits.
If you’re looking for any help for your e-commerce store or website SEO, so feel free to reach out from this exclusive link!
You’ll get FREE SEO audit and quote for your e-commerce website now!
If you like to do it yourself SEO for your e-commerce website and willing to get the more helpful answer so please comment below, I’d be happy to answer you as soon as possible.
You might share this resource with your friends on your social network.